2023 Outlander 700 MAX DPS
Starting from £11,503 *Including VAT
A more comfortable two-up riding experience that simply and quickly converts to a one-up. With the added comfort of Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS).
THE ROTAX CAN HANDLE IT ALL
No Terrain is Off Limits The Outlander 500/700 features Rotax engines. Plus, the engines have been angled towards the rear for better airflow and heat dissipation, so the ride is more comfortable. C’mon. Let’s go get covered in mud.
SMOOTHER SHIFTING WITH THE PDRIVE CLUTCH
Takes a Kickin’, Without Quittin’ The Outlander 500/700 includes our pDrive clutch. It’s the lowest maintenance, quickest down-shifting, smoothest shifting, most durable clutch ever. Time to go get some!
GO AHEAD. GET COMFORTABLE.
If it Can Make Your Ride Better We’ve Thought of it The Rotax engines have rear-facing exhausts, so there’s less heat build-up. Better stability and the best ground clearance mean you’ve never hit the trails with more comfort.
STORAGE TO TAKE IT ALL
Whatever the Tool, Whatever the Gear With more storage options than ever, the Outlander makes sure you’re ready for anything. From weather-tight front storage and a rear rack platform to an all-new 1 gal (4 L) glovebox with a mobile phone safety mount and charger (on select package only), you’ll have the space for whatever equipment the journey demands.
- 50 hp / 41 lb-ft, Rotax ACE (Advanced Combustion
Efficiency) 650 cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled.
- Fuel Delivery System – Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission – pDrive primary CVT L/H/N/R/P
- Drive Train – Selectable 2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
- Driving Assistance – N/A
- Power Steering – Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Front Suspension – Double A-arm 9.75 in. (24.8 cm) travel
- Front Shocks – Twin tube
- Rear Suspension Double A-arm 10.25 in. (26 cm) travel
- Rear Shocks – Twin tube
Tires and Wheels
- Front & Rear Tires – 25 x 8/10 x 12 in.
- Wheels – 12 in. steel
- Front – Dual 214 mm disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Rear – Single 214 mm disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper