Outlander PRO 650
READY TO TAKE THE JOB.
2020 OUTLANDER PRO 650
- Rotax® V-twin engine
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) with riding modes
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with extra low L gear
- Arched double A-arm front suspension with front sway bar
- 26-in. Carlisle ACT HD 6-ply tires
- Reinforced seat skin
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- 750 kg towing capacity
- RF Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
- High-strength, multifunction racks with LinQ™ quick-attach accessory system
- 21.4 L water-resistant rear compartment
- Increased ground clearance
- Relocated air intakes
ROTAX 650 V-TWIN ENGINE
CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND
59-hp Rotax 650 V-Twin engine. Outlander puts all that torque to the ground with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare. New electronical throttle Control (iTC) with three driving modes offers you a smooth and predictable riding experience. Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that’s not a boast.
TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle’s speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it’s reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match the conditions.
RELOCATED AIR INTAKES
BREATHE EASY IN ALL CONDITIONS
The engine’s air intake, CVT inlets and CVT exhaust have been positioned as high as possible on the Outlander PRO to improve breathing while navigating wet and muddy conditions.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION
ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES
The only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes, meaning the wheels pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion. This ensures the vehicle only moves in the direction you point it. Reconfigured for improved traction and optimal transfer of power to the ground.
HARDWORKING STANDARD FEATURES
WORKS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
An industry-leading 1,650-lb (750 kg) towing capacity, front and rear racks with LinQ attachments points, and multifunction gauges will make the Outlander your preferred companion for work and play.